Our Journey Continues with a question . " WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GOD ? "
Our world is constantly changing . We are having weather conditions that are horrific . There are the droughts throughout with some causing massive fires. We have shootings in the work place or even in our schools. Children dying from drive by shootings.. Cancer is rampant with children dying daily . People are losing their jobs and homes .More people are unemployed and on welfare .
So, the question stands " WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GOD ? " Since none have us have concrete answers for this I am only able to offering my thoughts on this. I have been pondering this question for some time. So, join me as I in my own thoughts try to answer that question.
* God is in the delivery room as mom and dad watch their baby takes its first breath. He is with them as that baby grows .
* God is in that nursing home where a nurse is offering special attention to that man or woman that never has a visitor.
* God is with that soldiers wife as she awaits his return through a support group.
* God is with that person who just learned they had cancer as their loved one comforted them with a hug and a prayer.
* God is with that teen who during a drug deal gone bad when another teen who was once in that position offers help.
* God is with that alcoholic when he totals his car and comes out alive.
* God is with that family who lost their home in a tornado when a local church offers to help rebuild.
* God is with that police officer when that day he decided to wear his bullet proof vest and he was shot.
* God is with that child who is lost and a passerby stops to console while calling for help.
* God is with that child from a broken home who is picked up for V.B.S. and on that last day accepts Christ as their Savior because that van driver drove that day .
* God is with that office worker whose co-workers are non believers..He uses that Christian as a witness.
* God is with that suicidal person in a motel room who sees the Gideon Bible placed there by a man serving God,
You and I know this list could go on and on. I realize that it is not always easy to accept and understand " WHERE IN THE WORLD GOD IS ". However look outside your window and see the creations that he created just for us. He is everywhere all the time. We only need to seek Him. Seek Him with our whole hearts not just a small part. He wants all of us .
* God sends so many people into our lives and each one serves a different purpose..There are those who add happiness just by their mere presence...they add love to our loves . There are those who hurt us by their hateful words and ways yet they teach us growth . Through their negativity we learn to overcome. He adds those who teach us...teach us about life and about God. Our lives are a gift from God...now what we do with that gift is totally up to us.
So the answer to the question " WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GOD ? " He is EVERYWHERE..He is our creator our Father...our guide ..provider ..source of peace ...He is God and HE IS EVERYWHERE.
Take a walk and really look at your surroundings...spend quality time with those close to you..share the WORD of God with those who need to believe...and if you are asked " WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GOD ? " , You will find an answer...
It is such pleasure to share with you from my heart. For years as a ministers wife I was expected to " know it all about God " That will not happen this side of heaven. I have learned that together we can teach one another. I would love to hear your thoughts on this ..and I would just love to hear from you..all about you so that I can pray for you by name..so stop by our contact page and send me a note.
I have added a segment for positive reading..some books that I have read and feel you may enjoy one or more.. Studying is one way we can change the world and grow in Christ...thank you for stopping by and
Til Next Time ,
In His Love,